Product description Steven Curtis Chapman ~ All About Love Amazon.com Even Barry Bonds misses a pitch now and then, so let's cut Steven Curtis Chapman a little slack with the less-than-spectacular All About Love. After all, Chapman is riding an incredible wave of success on the heels of back-to-back brilliant releases, Speechless and Declaration. But this follow-up to the dynamic duo finds Chapman touting a collection of "true love" songs that are noble in intent but stylistically drab, including a perplexing cover of the ' 1980s hit "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)." It's not all flat, though. The title track, "How Do I Love Her," and "Moment Made for Worshipping" are classic Chapman with lyrical contemporary references balanced against age-old wisdom, all buoyed by lively guitar-driven rock. But the remainder of the release seems all too common for an artist who has previously set the bar much higher. --Michael Lyttle
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.