- Brittany Hooks and Needles are made in America for over 25 years by a family of craftsmen, ensuring consistent quality, individual care and a strong environmentally-minded policies; company tries to minimize our environmental impact at every stage of production
- Brittany products are made from Birch harvested from strictly regulated forests or small woodland owners in the United States ensuring proper environmental logging practices and selective cutting for maximum reforestation
- Birch is a superior wood for knitting needles and crochet hooks due to its tensile strength and stability; all Brittany products maintains their size, resists warping and allows for extraordinary smooth finish
- Brittany uses the "greenest" packaging possible; all product packing is made from 100% recycled paperboard and is 100% recyclable (remove the label and it is perfectly safe to put in your compost pile)
- If purchased from an authorized dealer, Brittany offers a 5 year product guaranteed against flaws and breakage from normal use; broken needles meeting these criteria will be replaced at no charge
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.