Product description Audio CD-Christmastime Amazon.com Christmastime, the 1998 holiday release on which Michael W. Smith plays chemist and combines elements not previously forged together, is a study in contrast. His inclusion of three medleys of classic holiday tunes works more than it doesn't. But the addition of Christmas show tunes like "The Happiest Christmas," Kay Thompson's "Jingle Bells," and "Christmas Waltz" makes little sense. One has to be a crooner to pull these off and Smitty is many things but a crooner. The release's finest moments come in more contemporary style with the Chris Rice-penned "Welcome to Our World," Smitty's title track, and the Phil Keaggy-enriched instrumental "O Christmas Tree." Of the medleys, "Sing We Now of Christmas/O Come O Come Emmanuel " showcases Smitty's sensible arrangements as well as his now-famous "Emmanuel" chorus. --Michael Lyttle
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.