- Studio quality mic preamp/channel strip processor
- Classic dbx compression puts great sound within easy reach
- Frequency tuneable de-esser reduces sibilance and high frequency distortion
- Enhancer increases the detail and definition of the high and low frequencies
- Program adaptive expander/Gate. Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Input: 1/4" TRS (x2) and XLR (x1); output: 1/4" TRS (x1)
- Operating voltage: 120VAC 60Hz, 100VAC 50/60Hz
- Purchase includes: dbx286s, power cord, operation manual, and rack mount screws and washers (x4)
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.