- Fender stainless steel flatwound 9050s are anexcellent choice for jazz, country, r & b and reggae.
- The first electric basses were made byFender, andthose basses came with flatwound strings.
- Today, manyplayers use stainless steel flatwound 9050s to add adifferent character to their tonal palette.
- From smoky jazzclubs to r&b venues, from reggae parties to countrymusic halls, 9050s have you covered.
- By the way, the stainless steel construction also givesyou longer life, and the flatwound construction reducesfinger noise.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.