Amazon.com Exceptional in every way, the Blind Boys of Alabama's Christmas record is a must have for Christmas music fans of all ages and musical persuasions. Go Tell It on the Mountain features the legendary gospel group singing with some of the most renowned artists in the music world who share gospel, R&B and folk roots. Thirteen tracks deep, every song is a gift, offering such compelling new arrangements and dynamic vocal performances of traditional hymns, carols and mistletoe pop standards that some will seem like you're hearing them for the first time. With guest stars such as Solomon Burke, Tom Waits, Shelby Lynne, Chrissie Hynde, Aaron Neville, Me'Shell Ndegeocello, the immortal jazz man Les McCann and others, it's impossible to list all the highlights. Suffice to say, the blistering blues-funk rendering of "Away in a Manger" with George Clinton, Robert Randolph and the Blind Boys, along with a smoldering duet of "The Christmas Song" by Shelby Lynne and Clarence Fountain from the group, will have you shoutin' from the mountaintop again and again. -- Martin Keller
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.