- 100% Natural Jute Burlap
- LA Linen's Burlap has brought new life to a fabric made for centuries. Our Burlap is made from 100% natural Jute fiber as it has been for over 200 years, with minimal processing, and as anything natural, scent, fiber dust and color variation is part of the characteristics of the fabric.
- The fabric's natural state has made this biodegradable rustic fabric suitable for agriculture and various tasks, and in the past decade this natural feel has made this fabric one of the most desirable decorative fabric. We have created this Decorative fabric to be more durable, and easier to wash and maintain, however that familiar odor and dust of the jute fiber is part of the nature of the fabric.
- This odor and dust are not from any chemical used in the making of the fabric and is completely safe, and it would dissipate over time with use. To expedite this, you can simply air out the fabric in open air, or use steam on the fabric.
- Please keep in mind since this natural fiber is biodegradable, Dry cleaning or spot cleaning is recommended, and soaking the fabric in water can damage the fabric. With proper care, this piece will give you years of use and will create a natural, rustic look of this beautiful fabric.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.