Katy Perry's worldwide #1 megahit Firework and Australian collaborators Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP's worldwide #1 dance hit We No Speak Americano will highlight the original motion picture soundtrack album Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, for release June 5th on Interscope Records in advance of the movie's theatrical release June 8 from DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc. For the first time in 3D, Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted is the long-awaited new chapter in the Madagascar franchise, which has earned more than $1 billion at the box office. Music remains central to the franchise, as the Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted soundtrack album will include a number of themes by Academy Award®-winning and four- time Grammy Award®-winning composer Hans Zimmer: New York City Surprise, Game On, Light the Hoop On Fire!, Fur Power!, and Rescue Stefano. In addition to 2005's Madagascar and 2008's Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa, Zimmer is celebrated for his soundtracks to The Lion King, Gladiator, The Dark Knight, Inception, and many other titles. Zimmer has scored over 100 films. DreamWorks Animation SKG's Madagascar 3: Europe s Most Wanted, distributed by Paramount Pictures, finds Central Park Zoo's most notorious crew of animated characters led by Alex the Lion (Ben Stiller), Marty the Zebra (Chris Rock), Melman the Giraffe (David Schwimmer), and Gloria the Hippo (Jada Pinkett Smith) continuing their endless voyage home to New York. This time they take over and reinvent a down-and-out circus traveling across Europe, hiding out, doing death defying tricks (perfect for 3D), and making new friends.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.