- In-Line Attenuator reduces the level of any balanced microphone or line-level signal by 15, 20, or 25 dB
- Specially suited to reducing the level of a high-output microphone to prevent it from overloading the microphone input of a mixer or recorder in applications with high sound pressure levels.
- A15AS may be used to reduce the level of a line-level mixer output to prevent overloading the aux-level input of a recorder.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.