- MIX RATIO: 1A:1B BY VOLUME - Easy to use silicone rubber compound features a convenient one-to-one by volume mix ratio, no scale is necessary *Packaging may vary*
- SHORE A HARDNESS: 30 - This scale measures the hardness of flexible rubber molds. A 30A hardness is in the soft to medium soft range, between the flexibility of a rubber band and pencil eraser
- POT LIFE: 30 MINUTES, CURE TIME: 6 HOURS - This product cures at room temperature with negligible shrinkage. Best to store at room temperature, see "For Best Results" section below
- LOW VISCOSITY FOR EASY MIXING AND POURING - Great for making simple one- or two-piece block molds, no vacuum degassing is necessary
- PERFECT FOR ART AND INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS - Often used for molds to reproduce sculptures and other prototypes, casting plaster, resins, and wax
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.