Product description The Big Chill: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, Plus Additional Classics From The Era [Audio CD] Various Artists … Amazon.com Motown just keeps packaging and repackaging those classic '60s hits. But whether you're looking for a souvenir of Lawrence Kasdan's movie or just another Motown sampler, you could do a lot worse than the Big Chill soundtrack --which also throws in a dab of Three Dog Night ("Joy to the World") and Aretha Franklin ("(You Make Me Feel Like a) Natural Woman") and even Procul Harum ("Whiter Shade of Pale"). Many of the choices are pretty obvious--Marvin Gaye's "Heard it Through the Grapevine," Smokey Robinson and the Miracles' "My Girl"... but they are great songs. And a few aren't quite so overexposed, like the Temptations' "Ain't Too Proud to Beg" or the CD bonus track of the Marvelettes' "Too Many Fish in the Sea." Nothing chilly about these tracks. --Jim Emerson
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.