Produced by 12-time Grammy winner T Bone Burnett, the album features 16 brand-new and exclusive tracks by many of music's top artists who've drawn from themes embodied in The Hunger Games story to craft their songs. THE HUNGER GAMES will be released in theaters and IMAX on March 23, 2012. In addition to the previously announced lead single "Safe & Sound," by Big Machine recording artist Taylor Swift featuring The Civil Wars, "THE HUNGER GAMES: SONGS FROM DISTRICT 12 AND BEYOND includes a brand new song from The Decemberists entitled "One Engine" as well as songs from a myriad of other chart-topping and critically acclaimed sensations such as Arcade Fire (whose song appears in the film itself), Kid Cudi, Miranda Lambert feat. The Pistol Annies, Adam Levine of Maroon 5, and more. Mirroring the intense action and compelling drama of this epic story, this eclectic mix of songs written especially for the companion album explore topics of freedom, family, love, power, and individuality. Track List: 1. Abraham's Daughter by Arcade Fire 2. Tomorrow Will Be Kinder by The Secret Sisters 3. Nothing To Remember by Neko Case 4. Safe & Sound ft. The Civil Wars by Taylor Swift 5. The Ruler and The Killer by Kid Cudi 6. Dark Days by Punch Brothers 7. One Engine by The Decemberists 8. Daughter's Lament by The Carolina Chocolate Drops 9. Kingdom Come by The Civil Wars 10. Take The Heartland by Glen Hansard 11. Come Away To The Water by Maroon 5 ft. Rozzi Crane 12. Run Daddy Run ft. Pistol Annies by Miranda Lambert 13. Rules by Jayme Dee 14. Eyes Open by Taylor Swift 15. Lover Is Childlike by The Low Anthem 16. Just A Game by Birdy
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.