Brothers Richard and Adam were working in their parent's sandwich shop in Holywell, Wales, when overnight, things changed for them. The young opera singers, Richard (22, tenor) and Adam (19, baritone) appeared on the mega-hit show Britain's Got Talent, and the rest is history. They came in third on the show and wowed audiences with their harmonious, spine tingling voices and raw honest talent. But it was their performance on the show's finale that surged them to stardom. While Richard and Adam were singing, one of the members of the orchestra started throwing eggs at judge Simon Cowell the video was posted on YouTube and went viral with over 2 million views. The exposure shot them to stardom and the result is their appropriately named debut album, The Impossible Dream.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.