Frankie Valli, one of the most iconic voices of a generation, will celebrate the holidays this year with 'TIS THE SEASONS, the first solo Christmas album of his legendary career. The collection finds Valli's putting his own unique spin on more than a dozen yuletide standards. \ The new album was produced by musical mastermind Bob Gaudio, who formed The Four Seasons with Valli in 1960, wrote many of the group's biggest hits, and created the worldwide phenomenon Jersey Boys. 'TIS THE SEASONS also finds Valli teaming up with fellow Rock ‘N' Roll Hall Of Famer Jeff Beck, who adds his signature guitar sound to "Merry Christmas, Baby." "The holidays are my favorite time of the year and, ever since the first Four Seasons Christmas album, I've wanted to do another one... and now I've finally got around to it," says Valli. "It's still great fun collaborating with Bob. The arrangements for this album are some of the most stunning he's ever assembled. I can't wait for the fans to hear it." Gaudio says the album is full of surprises: "It is definitely eclectic by most standards, conventional in choice of material, but not treatment - sounds from our past and talented young people of the moment...So, if you guess this effort is a little of what you haven't heard from Frankie, your guess would be a lot right." Valli kicks off 'TIS THE SEASONS with a high-energy medley that begins with "Joy To The World" before shifting effortlessly into "Do You Hear What I Hear?" And though it's been sung many times, many ways, Valli still finds a way to make Nat King Cole's "The Christmas Song" his own. The singer transforms "Merry Christmas, Baby," into a bluesy shuffle with the help of Beck, who accentuates Valli's smooth crooning with some sublime guitar fills. More highlights from 'TIS THE SEASONS include: "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve," "We Wish You A Merry Christmas," "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!" and a spectacular melding of "O Come All Ye Faithful" and "Angels We Have Heard On High."
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.